Welcome to the Saint Paul DFL
2021 Caucus Registration is officially CLOSED. Thank you to everyone who signed up to participate in this year’s virtual caucuses.
Keep an eye out for mail from us outlining the next steps, in the coming weeks! Head over to the 2021 St. Paul Elections page for more information. This page includes a helpful tutorial about the entire 2021 process and dates to remember. Materials are available in five languages: English, Hmong, Spanish, Somali, and Karen.
If you are looking for information on voting, please visit the Ramsey County Elections page.
If you would like to volunteer, the DFL has a lot of great options.
We are part of the proud Democratic Farmer Labor Party of Minnesota. The party is organized into many units, a number of which overlap with the Saint Paul DFL. To learn about some of these other units, visit their websites.
Recent Saint Paul DFL News
- Week 2 of Caucus RegistrationMany thanks to everyone who has already submitted their caucus registration form. We are delighted to see so many DFLers engaging in the 2021 process. If you head to the “Other Resources” page in the 2021 St. Paul Elections section, you can find versions of the registration form in five languages: English, Hmong, Spanish, Somali, […]
- 2021 Caucus Registration NOW OPEN!We are so pleased to announce the official launch of the 2021 St.Paul DFL caucus and convention process. This year’s entirely remote process has been designed to help DFLers engage safely in the political process and endorse candidates who best embody the DFL’s vision and values. Rather than holding in-person precinct caucuses, DFLers will fill […]
- Update on 2021 City ElectionGreetings, St. Paul DFLers! Plans are being finalized for the fully distanced process we’ll use this year for precinct caucuses, ward and city conventions, and the endorsement of a slate of DFL candidates. In November, St. Paul voters will elect a mayor and four members of the St. Paul Board of Education. We have been […]
- Looking Ahead to 2021 City ElectionsHappy New Year, St. Paul DFLers! All of us are breathing a sigh of relief now that the historic 2020 elections are behind us and principled leadership has returned to the White House. Thanks to everyone who organized, mobilized, volunteered, donated, and ran for office in 2020. The arrival of the new year means it […]
- Final Push to November 3Please note that Thursday’s court decision has made it critical for voters to either deliver their ballots to drop-off locations, vote early in person, or vote on Tuesday. Please follow this link to see the latest from Ramsey County–and make sure your friends, family, and neighbors get this information as well.